100 Girls

Forum

Pages: 1 2
OMG THIS MOVIE IS SO GREAT AND INTELLIGENT AND STUFF AND REALLY SMURT.

>>By Jesus   (Monday, 30 Dec 2002 09:10)

I hate this movie. What the hell is this playing? Ska? SKA SUCKS.

>>By Tonic   (Monday, 30 Dec 2002 09:11)

This movie was really funny, i think they showed too many boobs...lol. But it was a good movie!!!

>>By Isabel   (Wednesday, 1 Jan 2003 22:27)

This movie is totally awesome. One of my favorites. The best part is when he gives the speech to the girls. It is the sweetest thing. Guys should take notes about that.

>>By Allie Al   (Thursday, 2 Jan 2003 03:50)

I dont get the guy that has 15 lbs. hanging from hid dick. Whats up with that?

>>By Dompous   (Monday, 6 Jan 2003 20:01)

This was a horrible movie with the potential to be great. Uninfluetial and degregating.

>>By Adam   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:32)

This movie rocked. It made me want to lick my pee pee.

>>By PAPA SMURFS TITS   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:33)

Papa smurfs tits? WTH. Go on with your pee pee. Anyways...this movie was good. I liked it and the performances weren't bad either. That boy plays on the movie Sleepers, and the Deep End, but I wouldn't rent the Deep End cuz it shows him taking it in the rear from another guy. YUCK.

>>By ?   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:34)

GOOD MOVIE GO SEE. rated R for strong sexual content, language, violence, graphic sex, too many boobs, too much wee wee, too many cuss words, they said the F word alot, too much sexual material, strong language, violence which is graphic, sex with graphic movement, language with graphic movement, it shows sex and boobs and ti-ti's, not for smurfs.

>>By beeniy babeie   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:37)

Nasty piece of filth, nothing but badly written turd-sh*t. SKIP.

>>By Dirty Honkus Licker   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:38)

the creator is a f***** Genius!!!!

>>By BuTo^   (Thursday, 30 Jan 2003 04:06)

Girl power!!!! Must get LAID!

>>By Shine   (Thursday, 30 Jan 2003 04:09)

The GIrls Are very Hot!!!!!!Ps BARELONA 4 EVER

>>By OzReN   (Saturday, 8 Feb 2003 00:15)

Just watched the movie. Good to see a movie that's not sexist dealing with sex for once. Damn, I feel empowered...I'm takin notes on the speech!

>>By Mr. Fletch   (Saturday, 15 Feb 2003 06:40)

i really liked it. It had a lot of boobs and what not but it was really good

>>By lola   (Monday, 10 Mar 2003 22:11)

I love this movie. It's adorable! The speech would make any girl swoon, and was humorous. It isn't the greatest movie when you compare it to the great works of film, but as for entertainment value, it has it! The sex scene is great because it's true to life. I love how it just states these simple philosophies about the relationship of men and women. They might be simple but we often do not realize them or forget them. It is geared towards girls in a way, and mostly females would like it, but I think guys need to see it. They might understand girls in a way, even though they will view the male protagonist as a pussy. It may surprise them how many girls who watch this movie fall for he who they declared a pussy. I just love this movie, it makes me smile.

>>By Jess   (Tuesday, 11 Mar 2003 08:32)

about the 100 girls all of them are sexy and they are have there own style in acting.this movie state how the men and women sex and many of want to experience sex.

>>By edz   (Friday, 21 Mar 2003 03:08)

You are all a bunch of low life homos for even coming to a sight and talkinga bout movie, I just came here because i did a search to see waht the hell this movie was.......................fucking idots

>>By nuts   (Thursday, 17 Apr 2003 00:02)

hey hey hey.... if this movies has got tits fanny fucking and Fine women then that will do me dumb ass... :-p chio

>>By G-man   (Thursday, 24 Apr 2003 16:15)

Mr. Fletch said: "Good to see a movie that's not sexist dealing with sex for once."

So, I'm supposed to believe that a guy who thinks nothing of lying to 100 girls, gaining their trust under false pretenses, spying on them, breaking into their homes when they're not there and violating their privacy, is NOT a sexist? Further, I, as a guy, am supposed to IDENTIFY with him? I'm supposed to listen to his facile monologues on gender relations -- the same ones that rapists use all the time to justify their behavior -- and believe that all the girls will swoon over him, and gladly validate his ridiculous ego by repudiating the "feminist" who, because she won't lick his obviously "sensitive" boots, must therefore be an imperious Nazi bitch?

How, again, was this not sexist? I'm sure the writer/director thinks he's awfully clever, and that the POV he advocates in this movie is enlightened, but really, I've haven't had either my intelligence or my gender so insulted by a comedy in quite a while. Especially a comedy that so many of my friends raved about. This was nothing but a self-congratulatory waste of celluloid with only a few funny moments, made by a guy who's a lot more sexist than he seems to think he is.

It's not about being "sensitive," folks. It's about respecting people's boundaries, regardless of their gender. Equality-minded guys don't manipulate women or violate their privacy. Any guy, no matter how "sensitive," who behaves like the kid in this movie did is a sexist asshole, and a criminal to boot.

All of which would have been fine, from a storytelling perspective, if the protagonist had gotten a comeuppance at the end, and had one of the girls call him on his slimy behavior, forcing him to confront his own hypocrisy and make amends for it. THEN, and only then, would this movie have been "non-sexist."

>>By palindrome   (Wednesday, 30 Apr 2003 22:59)

Could somebody please tell me who he ends up with in 100 girls? I am at a loss- i missed the end. thanx!

>>By Cloudfish   (Saturday, 10 May 2003 23:33)

BTW. Palindrome, I am totally agreeing with u here.

>>By Cloudfish   (Sunday, 11 May 2003 11:20)

I loved the movie. It made me smile in the end.
I think Palindrome is going a little overboard lol
It was a good movie =)

>>By Chase   (Tuesday, 13 May 2003 20:30)

Dear 100 Girls Fans,
I haven't even seen the movie and was doing a search to see what it's about. After reading the adds about the awesome scenes involving BOOBS ( * )( * ) I'M ON MY WAY TO BLOCK-BUSTER!!!
AND TO ALL THE ANTI-100 GIRLS ----- GET LAID OR JOIN "PAPA SMURFS TITS" !!!

>>By *THA PANTHAR SEÑIOR*   (Wednesday, 14 May 2003 23:06)

Overboard? Okay, maybe a little. It is, after all, a small-potatoes movie that'll prolly never have the cultural impact of, say, Gone With the Wind. But I've had lots of friends rave about this movie to me, and read plenty of positive reviews about its supposed departure from typical boyish sex comedy material. Which is why I went "overboard" (and am about to do so again), cuz I expected something different, and instead got the same old shit.

Worse than the same old shit, actually. Cuz 100 Girls doesn't stop with trying to be "just entertainment." Unlike many movies with similar subject matter, 100 Girls presents a very specific POV, delivered in the form of Matt's monlogues and voice-overs throughout the film. In the midst of that, we have Matt being juxtaposed with Rod, the roommate who hides his insecurities behind misogynist sex talk; and Crick, who is very obviously a rapist. Rod and Crick are the only other male voices in the story, and they're both schmucks. Clearly, we are supposed to identify Matt as the "good" guy, the "nice" guy who loves and respects women. We are supposed to like him and sympathize with him. Yet, he subjects us to a sex philosophy more appropriate to a juvenile neaderthal than to the enlighted, sensitive man we're asked to believe he is.

Take his stupid monologue about breasts. What a load of sexist crap! Women's breasts have no instrinsic design, and their only natural "purpose" is too feed infants. But to hear Matt tell it, God or Nature or Whoever designed breasts to mesmerize men (who of course can't help themselves, right?). Apparently, women have magic powers, and us poor males are defenseless before them. Whatever.

This would all be ignorable, were it not for Matt's constant lectures on gender politics, coulped with the constrasting of him against Rod and Crick, and the straw-man (straw-woman?) portrayal of the Women's Studies professor as a frigid Nazi bitch. Not to mention Matt's behvior as a stalker and a liar.

The film is a propaganda piece for pierced-nipple puritanism. Maxim magazine's editors couldn't have come up with a more succint statement of principles even if they had them. The fact that writer/director Michael Davis clearly considers this POV enlightened and sensitive -- and unfairly put-upon by those nasty man-hating femiNazis -- only proves that he is a self-congratulatory sexist idiot.

I'm sure the movie'll find regular rotation on Spike TV. Yawn.

>>By palindrome   (Sunday, 15 Jun 2003 01:09)

hey...i think i have the right movie...anyway let me see...Theres this part in the movie where the girl goes up to another girl, and the other one doesnt remember her...so she says this little rhyme thing..its really kewl..anyway. Does anyone know it, or know where i can find it???? PLZZZZ i want it so bad.

>>By *LiSa*   (Tuesday, 17 Jun 2003 14:01)

ur most welcome babez x x

>>By Cloudfish   (Sunday, 22 Jun 2003 22:45)

i think this movie is sweet it its own little way, and its true in lot of way .it really shows how women and men feel about the them self. men and women both have there own problems

>>By nicky   (Tuesday, 1 Jul 2003 20:43)

Well, I loved the movie, everything about it. It was funny, had a great story and good music, which, by the way, I'm looking for, does anyone know what that music is called the were playing while the 2 were boinking, I want that CD, and more. If anyone can help, please mail me on fuct2003@hotmail.com
Thanks all

>>By Fuct   (Sunday, 20 Jul 2003 17:12)

"It's about respecting people's boundaries"

palindrome, of course, brought up a pretty interesting point of view (or POV, as he calls it). No one can say he's wrong. And yet no one can justify whether or not he's right. I'm not here to argue, but to provide you with another point of view.

First of all, a lot of issues would not have come across if the main character did not personally go through what he did. yes, he violated privacy. But to a lot of guys out there, those sexual images are probably what it took to get them to listen, wouldn't you say? I have not seen any of Michaels Davis's work, and don't really plan on it unless it falls on my lap one day for free. But I thought this movie was effective in doing what it was suppose to do. If you are going to tell me that it has absolutely no effect on you in terms of bringing you to a discussion, then you're the one who's a liar.

Perhaps his points of view did not necessarily reflect yours. And the girls portrayed don't necessarily reflect reality. But it is a fact that this movie -- this point of view -- brought about the opportunity for us to discuss this in a new light.

If you are somehow aggrevated by this movie, then perhaps you're not thinking hard enough.

I didn't agree with most of the main character's philosophies, let alone believe them. But you don't need to. When a point of view is provided in front of you, you don't have to say yes or no to it. No one is forcing you to do anything with this information.

On a side note... I know this is an old film... im just wondering if this discussion board still exists...

>>By 123   (Monday, 21 Jul 2003 10:55)

Pages: 1 2
The discussion board is currently closed.